Well I love how this episode went right into singing, as I do love the musical aspect of Glee.
The first thing i do have to say is that I am glad Kurt called Blane out on his constant lead role in songs. Although Kurt is not one of my favorite voices in the show, he did great with blackbird. Anyone comes out of a song with tears and that is when they have my attention. Which is also apparently true for Blaine as he came to the realization of his feelings for Kurt. Which in my opinion was so great that he finally pulled his head out of his butt. Something is quite obviously there between the two.
Now on to Rachel and Finn. I think that Finn still has obvious feelings for Rachel but he just had so much pride for leaving her when she cheated so he thinks he is molding her into the girl he wants. In reality though she molded right into the girl with the voice to say you know what I made a mistake but I am tired of bending over backwards proving myself for you.
Especially after the confirmation of Finn and Quinn being together. Quinn is just a bitch that should of shut her mouth. In one way I am glad she said what she did to Rachel, because she wrote a great song finally. At the same time its like wow I would of slapped a bitch. Quinn is only with Finn to gain prom queen and king, she does not really care about him and will probably move on to the next fool once Finn either gets smart or they do win and she gets what she wants.
Sue Sylvester is probably my favorite character in this whole show. I just love her personality and humor. This episode she did get her ass handed to her though at regional. I just cant wait to see what she is gonna pull out of her track suit pockets now.
No comments:
Post a Comment